- This event has passed.
September 14, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The annual meeting of the Schenectady County Homeless Services Planning Board will be held on Thursday, September 14 10 am at SCAP.
Just to remind and inspire us, the mission of the Schenectady County Homeless Services Planning Board ( HSPB) is as follows :
The Schenectady County Homeless Services Planning Board is dedicated to eliminating homelessness and ensuring that a comprehensive system of care and services is in place to respond to the needs of homeless individuals and those at risk of homelessness in Schenectady County.
Now on to our annual organizational tasks. The HSPB is a membership organization which is run by a Board of Directors.
- Annually current members must renew their membership. To renew your membership, you need to complete a membership renewal form, a conflict of interest form and a code of ethics form.
- If you are a new member or an agency wishing to change its designated member or alternate or you are just not sure, you need to complete a membership application, a conflict of interest form and a code of ethics form.
- Our Board of Directors is made up of 9 – 13 members who are elected to serve on the Board of Directors.
- Current members of the Board serving the second year of a 2 year term are Phil Grigsby, Ed Kowalczyk, Kimarie Sheppard and Wendy Wahlberg. ( These people just have to renew their membership to stay on the Board. )
- Current members of the Board whose terms are expiring are Joe Gallagher, Richard Homenick, Angelica Morris, Jackie Mancini (City of Schenectady), Deb Sivak, Debbie Schimpf and Kim Siciliano. ( These people have to renenw their membership and complete the Board of Directors form and be elected to continue to serve on the Board of Directors. )
- If you are not on the Board and wish to serve on the Board or nominate someone to serve on the Board, please complete the Schenectady HSPB Board of Directors Nomination Form. ( Remember you must be a member to serve on the Board of Directors.)
PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICABLE FORMS AND email them to Kim Siciliano at the YWCA Kim Siciliano (firstname.lastname@example.org) by August 31, 2017.
- HSPB Membership Application
- Schenectady County Homeless Services Planning Board Board of Directors N…
- HSPB Code of Ethics
- HSPB Annual Membership Renewal
- HSPB Conflict of Interest Policy
Please alert your alternates that they are being renewed ( or not) – see the attached member/alternates and Board of Directors member list.
Please forward this to anyone/organization you would like to see serve on the HSPB as a member or as a member of our Board of Directors, and encourage them to join. Please encourage homeless consumers or formerly homeless consumers to join us.