The Ulster County Continuum of Care is dedicated to preventing and eliminating homelessness while ensuring that an effective system of care and services is in place to respond to the needs of at-risk and homeless families and individuals.
The purpose of the Continuum of Care is to:
- Comply with HEARTH Act and the regulations promulgated there-under.
- To operate the Continuum of Care in compliance with HUD regulations.
- Promote inter-agency coordination and collaboration.
- Promote community wide commitment to the goal of ending homelessness.
- Promote access to and effective utilization of mainstream programs for homeless individuals and families.
- Optimize self-sufficiency among individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
Within this page, you will find detailed information about the Ulster County CoC.
____ CoC Committee Information ____