The Schenectady County Homeless Services Planning Board Membership is dedicated to preventing and eliminating homelessness while ensuring that an effective system of care and services is in place to respond to the needs of at-risk and homeless individuals and families.
Collaborative Applicant Information
CARES serves as the Collaborative Applicant for the Schenectady County Continuum of Care (CoC) and partners with Schenectady’s community members and local organizations to manage an effective Continuum.
Rank and Review Documents
- HSPB 2017 NEW PROJECT RFP
- HSPB 2017 Rank and Review section summary
- 2017 final Schenectady Rank and Review Application
- HSPB-CoC Committee-2017-Rank-and-Review-Checklist
- FY17 HMIS Attachments 1-2