Membership in RCHSC will be open to individuals and organizations committed to ending homelessness in Rensselaer County. At least annually, the RCHSC will issue a public invitation for new members. The RCHSC will endeavor to include members of all relevant organizations in the covered counties, including but not limited to nonprofit homeless assistance providers, victim service providers, faith-based organizations, governments, businesses, housing advocates, public housing agencies, school districts, social service providers, mental health agencies, hospitals, universities, affordable housing developers, law enforcement, organizations that serve veterans, and homeless or formerly homeless individuals.
Organizations can have more than one member. In such instances, the organization will pay only one dues fee and will have one vote.
Rensselaer CoC Governance Charter:
- DRAFT For 10/17 Membership Vote Rensselaer-CHSC-Governance-Charter-October-2017
- Rensselaer CHSC Governance Charter October 2016
Rensselaer County Homeless Service Collaborative Written Standards: Rensselaer County Homeless Services Collaborative Written Standards
Rensselaer 2017 Rank and Review:
- Draft RCHSC RR Process Doc 2017
- RCHSC 2017 Rank Review Attachments – FINAL
- RCHSC 2017 Rank and Review Application FINAL
- Final 2017 Rank Review Checklist – FINAL
- RCHSC 2017 New Project RFP
2017 RCHSC Monitoring Process: RCHSC Data and Goals Committee Monitoring Process